Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Shilpa Shetty Raj Kundra to tie knot this year





Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is all set to tie the knot with jewellery tycoon Raj Kundra later this year.
The 33-year-old actress is planning a traditional wedding and has set a tentative date in October this year, the Daily Mail reported.

The couple are yet to make an announcement about their marriage.

"I have very traditional views of marriage. I've seen my parents maintain a 35-year marriage and I really believe marriages are made in heaven," the actress said.

"I've always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good. I have often wondered who the right person would be and I've come to realise that for me it is Raj. I'm completely sure he is my soul mate," the Bollywood actress said about her two-year-old relationship with Kundra.

The couple are planning a traditional wedding in India.

"I have spoken to Shilpa's parents and we are doing it the Indian way. In India you don't get engaged until just before the wedding, so I didn't go down on one knee to her or anything like that. But we have definitely set a date for this year," Kundra said.

It would be Shilpa's first marriage while Kundra was previously married to Kavita and has a daughter with her.

Article Source:http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.nsf/0/F4715BA8A63548D6652575880025B2A1?OpenDocument



0 comments:

Post a Comment