Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Baljinder Singh Indian victim in Australia



Fresh from surviving a murderous attack, a 25-year-old Indian student on Saturday appealed to fellow countrymen aspiring to pursue education in Australia that they should not come here.

"My advice to every Indian student now who wants to come to Australia is please don't come and there's no life here," said Baljinder Singh, who was attacked by two youths here recently.

Singh also expressed concern over the condition of another Indian student Shravan Kumar, who was attacked by a screwdriver by a group of teens in a separate incident. Kumar remained "very, very serious," he said.

Kumar is in a state of coma in the intensive Care Unit of the Royal Melbourne Hospital, where he was visited by Indian High Commissioner Sujata Singh and Consul General in Melbourne Anita Nayar on Thursday.

Singh said one of his friends from Karnal has got a visa to Australia, but he is "very scared" to come here now in the wake of "racial" attacks on Indians.

Recalling the ordeal he faced, Singh said that he went to a train station on Monday night after finishing his work and two knife-wielding boys, aged around 20, approached him.

"I was very scared to see the knives. They asked me if I had any money? I told them to hang, on as I looked for my purse in my bag which was very messy... In first five seconds, one of the guys stabbed me in my stomach. I just fell down on the floor," he said.

Via:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Dont-come-to-Australia-Indian-victim-tells-fellow-students/articleshow/4597487.cms



0 comments:

Post a Comment