Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Women's Day SMS, Greetings



Women's Day SMS




Happy womens day
We are cute daughters, we are sweet sisters, we are lovely lovers, we are darling wives, we are adorable mothers, we are source of strength, we are WOMEN! Happy Women's Day!


Special Women's Day SMS
Across the miles...
comes this wish
from me to say...
You are Special!
Happy Women's Day!



I asked GOD 4 a Flower,He gave me a garden I asked 4 a tree He gave me a forest I asked 4 a river He gave me an ocean I asked 4 an angel He gave me you!



A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble
Gathers strength from distress
And
Grows braver through prayer



Article Source:http://englishnews.mywebdunia.com/2009/03/07/womens_day_sms.html



0 comments:

Post a Comment