Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

New Hyundai Verna Review | Hyundai Verna 2009 Review



Talking about Hyundai Verna, I’ve been driven and also been sitting as a passenger before in this car-make. But I don’t think I quite like this car, to be frank actually. However, the engine sound is very minimal and sort of very quiet and the car is pretty stable when I go hit the 90-100km/h speed limit.

Here’s the part that I dislike about the car. I hate the fact that the interior looks kind of ugly to me; and the feel of the materials being used certainly made me none too happy. I would love comfort not only when I drive a car, but also when I sit inside the car; sorry dearies who read this, I have to be brutally honest as a consumer/customer so that you guys could make the right choice in future. But this is just what I think and felt personally; others might have a different opinion though.

Another bummer would be when I start to accelerate, the car would be sort of stagnantly slow. The more I accelerate, the more I kind of don’t really feel the difference. That tends to scare me for a bit because I see the speed limit and I got worried. It got FASTER! And my legs were hitting on the pedal more and more. So, I just stayed pretty much stayed to the speed limit, and not getting a good firm grasp of the accelerator pedal, which in turn frustrated me, and made the drive a boring one for me.

So, needless to say, I don’t really like driving and being in Hyundai Verna. But I heard the price isn’t that bad.


Article Source:http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=39235



1 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the information.
Regards,
hero honda

Post a Comment