Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Hashan Tillakaratne Match Fixing Allegations



"I stand by my comments about match fixing but can't reveal names for my safety. I made the statement in good faith and I will reveal the names to the ICC," Tillakaratne said in Colombo.

He created a flutter by claiming that Sri Lankan players have been fixing matches since 1992 but former capta

in Hashan Tillakaratne on Tuesday refused to divulge the names of those cricketers, saying he would make the revelations only to the ICC

Tillakaratne, currently a provincial politician from the main opposition United National Party (UNP), played 83 Tests and 200 one day internationals between 1989 and 2004. He captained the national team in 10 Tests.



0 comments:

Post a Comment