Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Antara Mali going Bald | Bollywood Actress Antara Mali Pics,Photos







Antara Mali is “super excited” about bidding adieu to her tresses. Antara, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma’s Mr Ya Miss in 2005 will be going bald for Amol Palekar’s next film.
Antara will go under the scissors by next week. Says Antara, “I’m totally charged up about going bald for Amolji’s film. I can’t reveal anything about my role, but it is such an interesting character, that I didn’t think twice before agreeing to go bald for it.”
Wouldn’t wearing a wig be a better option, we ask her. “That will never look real,” she shoots back.
We quiz her about Ramu’s film that was supposedly her comeback vehicle. To this she says, “Yeah, that film is happening too. But now that I'm going bald, we’ll have to rework dates for that film. I’ve grown up watching Amolji’s films, he’s my favourite. It’s great to be doing his film.”
And we say that it’s great that you’re getting to do films at all!


Article Source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Antara-is-going-hairless-/articleshow/4159431.cms



0 comments:

Post a Comment