Home IndiBuzz Blog lists popular images and video articles from Web. We post about what's buzzing on internet.

  

Wasim Akram GirlFriend - Humaima Malick - Name, Wiki, Pics, Wallpapers




Wasim Akram's girlfriend

Pak model Humaima Malick confesses that she's dating Wasim Akram and says she's coming to Delhi to support his IPL team


"I had done a music video for Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, which Wasim liked. He wanted to get in touch with me. There was this common friend of ours in Karachi who made him speak to me. He called up and said, 'Aap ke koi chahne wale aap se baat karna chahte hain,' and connected me. We spoke, but I didn't know who it was. When he hung up, my friend called back and told me that I'd spoken to Wasim Akram. I was shocked and speechless," recounts Humaima Malick.
    The Pak model-turnedactress continues, "Wasim and I have
known each other for over one-and-a-half years, and I've enjoyed every moment with him. He's a wonderful human being; very caring and understanding. He's 45 and I'm only 23, and there's a huge age difference between us, but we never have any issues. Our relationship is more than a relationship. I respect and adore him a lot."
    Humaima, who is making her debut in Bol with singer Atif Aslam, tells us, "In fact, Wasim's more excited about my debut film than I am. He has been telling everyone about it. People say that I'm lucky to have Wasim in my life, but I tell them boldly what Wasim had once told me 'I'm lucky to have you in my life Humaima, tum meri bonus point ho.'"
    She tells us that she got married at 18, but it didn't
work and she got divorced after two years. For her, falling in love again was something she wasn't expecting. She adds, "I used to know Wasim's late wife Huma too. She was a wonderful person, and today, the entire credit for whatever Wasim is, goes to her. Let me be very frank, Wasim misses her a lot and she's played a very important role in his life." So does she plan to marry him soon? "Nahin, abhi toh mujhe bahut kuch karna hai. Apna career pehle banana hai.
I'm not in a hurry to get married. Hum khush hain jis tarah hain."
    A
well- known face in the Pakistani modelling circuit, she says, "Being a Pakistani girl, it wasn't easy to get into modelling. I was very young when I started and my family was not at all supportive. It took some years to convince them." And now she wants to move on to acting. "I've grown up watching Bollywood films and always wanted to act. The scope of acting in Pakistani films is limited," she says.
    Humaima has plans to visit Delhi this week with Wasim for
the IPL. "I've never watched a cricket match live, and this will be a new experience. Wasim insisted that I accompany him to India. As he's the coach of the Kolkata team, I shall be there at the stadium to support them." Is she excited about meeting Shah Rukh Khan? She admits, "Well, SRK is a talented actor, but I'm not that crazy about him. My all-time favourite is Amitabh Bachchan. I'd love to meet him once. Another star I admire is Madhuri Dixit. I think she's a diva; unki hasi, muskurahat, lachak aur adayein itni sundar hain. Us jaisi koi
heroine
nahin aayi aaj tak."



0 comments:

Post a Comment